Monday, May 4, 2009

Why is it called a honeymoon?

Our honeymoon in Vegas was great. It was warm, and we got to sleep in until 1 O'clock most days. We saw 5 wonderful shows: Mystere, KA, "O": all by Cirque Du Soleil. We saw BELIEVE by Chris Angel and Cirque Du Solei ( not my favorite, but pretty good) and, The Blue Man Group. We got to hang out with some of Mike's old friends , Who also happen to be the lighting crew for 2 of the Cirque shows. I got to get a back stage tour of the "O" theater, and Mike showed me all around the KA lighting booth. The Bellagio hotel had a beautiful indoor garden with super cool water features; globes and archways made entirely out of water. There was a butterfly house and a zen garden. It was all so beautiful we didn't know what to take pictures of. Outside the Bellagio there was of course the famous dancing fountains. We stuck around the the warm night air to watch two of the shows. We bought M&M's from the largest M&M store and enjoyed them and a cup of Coke across the way at in the Everything Coca Cola store. had I probably gained 10 lbs eating out all the time in lounges and restaurants. We went to spas and I even got my nose pierced ( again). . .

We had so much fun we never wanted to come home.

3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I'm so glad you guys had a fun time!!! I love the glasses in the first picture- you totally rock

Melissa DeMoux said...

Sounds like a fabulous time. I'm glad you had so much fun. I heard the wedding was gorgeous. Congratulations to you both. Hope you are enjoying your new life, new home, new everything!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a fab time but when I read this I fell asleep and you should be eating ya husbands nuts